Wednesday, September 28, 2005

bOY/GIRL CHATTING ON YAHOO AT OFFICE TIME

Aboy & Girl Chatting on Yahoo!

Both are s/w {software}engineers by the way & both work 4 real big MNC's
Boy: Hey...GM (Good Morning)... How's u doing today?
Girl: VGM...Day is going good & it got better having found u on chat
Boy: wow...am honored, u know what, my day starts only when I find u on Chat
Girl: Yep...me too feel the same...Brb (be right back)'ll get some Coffee.
Boy: OK
(Boywaits impatiently. Meanwhile, his manager comes 2 his seat.)
Manager: Hey, I need some help from u
Boy: [**** This female always comes at wrong time****] Yeah tell me
Manager: Could u write a program 4 me which generates nth pr ime
number, Given value of n. Would u give this by 2day evening?
Girl: I would do that, but I think it's quite hard, is it ok with u,
if I Give it by 2morrow evening.
Manager: Yeah, that would be fine. Thank u [Leaves the place]
(Boy sighs & stares at his monitor waiting impatiently $
the girl 2 Arrive. . Over 2 chat window...)
Girl : Hey, am back
Boy: cool, u know what my manager does, She's kinda..... keeps asking
stupid Things, tries 2 give me stupid work
Girl: Yeah, it's the same everywhere. Real sick ppl these managers are!!
Boy: Yep, u rite!!
Heroin: Hey, can u do me a favor
Boy: *smiles* sure, why not.
Girl: Hey, I want u 2 write me a program 2 print nth prime
Number, given N. Would u give that 2 me by 2morrow evening? Plzzz.
U know it's real Urgent 4 me 2 work this out
Boy: hey, that's a 1-hour's work. Sure check Ur mail in an hour from now.ok?


Girl: THAT WAS THE SAMETHING I ASKED U WHEN I CAME 2 UR WORK PLACE. U KNOW WHO I'M NOW!! UR 1 HOUR TIME STARTS NOW!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home