Saturday, February 25, 2006

HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED AN ANIMAL DOING AN UNUSUAL ACT OF KINDNESS?

bequeen
2/20/2006 10:05 AM

I once saw one squirrel carry another squirrel that had been hit by a car accross a busy intersection to get to the other side. I don't know what he did with the squirrel when he got him where he going because I had to move on, but I will never forget that enlightening experience.



omahamad
2/20/2006 1:56 PM

I witnessed my dog jump up from her sleep, and frantically poke and wake up my girlfriend, who had fallen asleep on the couch.

It seems her blood sugar had fallen so low, and my dog seemed to sense she needed to be roused awake.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Oltre a questo, la terza maglia del Chelsea 2016-2017 vanta un look semplice e moderno, con le tre strisce Adidas che scende sui lati della camicia piuttosto che le spalle e sulle maniche.maglie da calcio a poco prezzo,
magliette da calcio poco prezzo,
maglia calcio poco prezzo
Maglia Lazio a poco prezzo 2017

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Our Green Bay Packers Banner measures a huge 2x8 feet, is constructed of thick weather resistant nylon, and is embroidered with the Green Bay Packers NFL team logo as shown. Our Green Bay Packers Banner includes ten (10) reinforced metal grommets around the perimeter for easy hanging at your next tailgate party, in your sports room, or as an interior or exterior "gameday" decoration.nfl flags wholesale,
house divided flags,
nfl american flags,Houston Oilers stars and stripes flags

 

Post a Comment

<< Home