Friday, October 27, 2006

SO, HE SENT ME....

Subject: The Best I've Seen in Awhile
>
> A United States Marine was attending some college courses between
> assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. One of
> the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist and a member of
> the ACLU.
> One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked to
> the ceiling and flatly stated, "God, if you are real, then I want you to
> knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes." The
> lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes wentby
> and the professor proclaimed, "Here I am God. I'm still waiting." It got
> down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got out of his chair,
> went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him knocking him off the
> platform. The professor was out cold. The Marine went back to his seat
> and sat there, silently. The other students were shocked and stunned and
> sat there looking on in silence. The professor eventually came to,
> noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and asked, "What the hell is the
> matter with you? Why did you do that?"
> The Marine calmly replied, "God was too busy today protecting America's
> soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid shit and act like
> an asshole. ................So, He sent me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home