Monday, September 24, 2007

MORNING LAUGH

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CRISPIN CATALAN
Date: Sep 24, 2007 11:54 AM
Subject: Fw: Morning Laugh
To: Undisclosed-Recipient



Subject: Morning Laugh

A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, "Please, may I hide under your skirt. I'll explain later."

The nun agreed. A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, Sister, have you seen a soldier?"

The nun replied, "He went that way." After the MP's ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough Sister. You see, I don't want to go to Iraq ."

The nun said, "I understand completely."

The soldier added, "I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!"
The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls. I don't want to go to Iraq either."







--
SHER SINGH AGRAWAL
Please see my blog at
HTTP://agrasen.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home